How can I help you?

I am licensed to practice only in the state of Colorado (in addition to several federal court jurisdictions). For direct representation in cases outside of Colorado you will need to have a local attorney licensed in your jurisdiction willing to work with me in accordance with that particular state’s laws and court rules.

The type of services I am frequently asked to provide include:

  • Direct representation in Divorce or Custody cases involving allegations of domestic violence of child abuse.
  • Direct representation in Criminal Cases particularly defending protective parents charged with Parental Abduction.
  • Direct representation in Civil Cases for damages suffered as a result of child sexual assault or civil rights violations by state agents.
  • Deposition and Cross examination of specific expert witnesses.
  • Case consultation with local counsel.
  • Expert testimony.
  • Counseling of litigants to survive and thrive while struggling to protect their children.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss my fees and the possibility of my helping you fight to keep your children safe.